We first used Cobot, and it was OK. However, once our business has started
to grow, Cobot was not meeting our needs any more. For that reason, we have
switched to Nexudus which we believe is great so far. Let me tell you good
things Nexudus has:

- Great customer service (We usually hear back from them within minutes,
not even hours) and they are very helpful in terms of providing you with
thorough solutions instead of referring a help desk page website etc.
- They are always open to new ideas and they would love to hear your
feedback, if they think a new feature would be helpful for other spaces,
too, then they take the action right away
- I like their user search tool based on tags (expertise of members). For
example, our members now can look up other members in our space based on
what they look for, such as "marketing", "JAVA" etc.

Overall, we are satisfied with Nexudus so far. Of course, every tool needs
improvements as Nexudus does. For example, payment system which is the
billing processes are kind of complicated, so it'd be awesome if they work
on it a little.