I don't know of a particular summer camp vision statements, but I've had
several of our members describe their experience/impressions this way (each one
qualifying, "in the best way possible").

They described a bit more detail, including the generational aspect of the
community (the seniors & the freshmen, anybody?). The welcomingness and
comradery, the support to be daring and try new things, the sharing of stories
and experiences.

So I don't have much to add except, I'm with you (and our members are with you)
on the comparison. :)

Excited to see how this thread unfolds.

-Alex

P.s. Two out of three of our staff members are improv vets. I don't consider
this a coincidence and I think it will become part of our training going
forward.

--
/ah
indyhall.org