I'll reach out to him and see if he is close enough to stop in for coffee.

Also, if it would help the cause, Open Coworking can buy a subscription.
But a subscription without the leg work isn't worth much.  Lauren and Oren,
you two seem to have a good momentum on this.  Go team!

Jacob

---
Office Nomads - Individuality without Isolation
http://www.officenomads.com -  (206) 323-6500