Thanks to Jerome, Adrian, and Jacob for your suggestions! I thought I'd
follow up and share with the group what ended up being our tool of choice:
Parklet.

I looked at Simpler.co, Cobot, Nexudus, Mobilize.is, Dovetail.io,
Memberful, and probably others I can't recall right now. We already have
great tools to manage the prospective leads cycle, internal chatter,
billing, and conference room booking. In the end, I didn't want a tool that
replaced all those tools - while that seems a nice and streamlined ideal,
I'm too invested in my other services and like them too much to consolidate
at this time. If I were just starting out, I'd likely choose a more
full-service or coworking-specific solve as some of these promise, but this
is where we are today. It might also be important to note that we only
offer dedicated desks, so it's a consistent group of people with
comparatively low turnover, I have specific billing requirements (ACH only,
no credit card), and other parameters that made the robust feature set of
these tools a less-aligned fit for us in the end.

Parklet turned out to be a beautifully-designed solve for the last two
issues I was needing tools for - onboarding and directory - that felt
visually similar to our aesthetic, had good customization options, and a
helpful product team behind it.

If you're interested in checking it out, please tell Greg Smith I sent you:
g...@parklet.co

Thanks!
Lisa Anne

General Manager