Great post, Jonathan!

#4 is a particularly important point that I've seen a lot of people miss
over the years. We've gotten so much support & great ideas out of the Seattle
Collaborative Space Alliance <http://collaborativespaces.org/> and I know
others would say the same. Working with other coworking spaces in your area
is one way to really walk the talk when it comes to coworking. We encourage
our members to get to know one another and support one another, we can
easily do the same with our fellow coworking spaces!

__
Office Nomads
officenomads.com
206-323-6500(o)