This is a great piece, thanks for sharing, Alex.

I thought I'd add a link to a piece in APM's Marketplace from a few weeks
ago in which we invited a reporter to try coworking from her apartment in
Brooklyn as a beta test of our online coworking community, SpareChair
<https://sparechair.me>.

The same thing happened that you describe, Sally seemed very pleasantly
surprised at how beneficial she and her guest coworkers found the
experience.

http://www.marketplace.org/topics/business/extra-chair-your-home-office-rent-it-out

It's a great idea to encourage business reporters to give coworking a try,
they seem to always enjoy it write a great piece about your coworking
business.