Hello again!

We've launched our crowdfunding campaign and I just wanted to post it here.
Please let me know if there are any suggestions and if its not too much to
ask could you please spread the word.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/lab-b-coworking-a-new-home-for-our-community/x/5938413

Appreciate everything,

Harman Singh