Part two is live now!

I'm feeling really good about this one because it's a conversation that
contains lots of important things that I've talked to some of you about
individually, but I've never seen any larger "public" conversation about. Adam
and I get honest...and it gets kind of intense.

Listen and subscribe on iTunes:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-coworking-weekly-show/id938871054?mt=2&i=326579283

And check out the show notes here:
http://listen.coworkingweekly.com/episodes/5960-session-6-live-from-the-coworking-europe-conference-part-dos

-Alex

The #1 mistake in community building is doing it by yourself.

Join the list: http://coworkingweekly.com

Listen to the podcast: http://listen.coworkingweekly.com