When I’m referring to hot-desks, I’m not actually talking about what the
coworking space calls it…I’m actually talking about the “come in and use a
desk” members compared to the “participate and get connected to the community”
members.

"coworking in smaller areas can be very difficult to sustain"

I never said that. :) Correlation is not causation.

> “...where there is an incredibly high intersection between property value and
> density of workers.”

People crave a sense of belonging everywhere. If people only join your
coworking space when they need a desk to work, that’s a much bigger clue about
your sustainability than the intersection of property value and density.

-Alex

The #1 mistake in community building is doing it by yourself.

Join the list: http://coworkingweekly.com

Listen to the podcast: http://listen.coworkingweekly.com