Hey Stacey, welcome to the discussion! :)

Hit me up off list, I'll catch you up on what I've found so far and some leads
that might be worth following. I agree that there's a ton of value in better
understanding the patterns in the mistakes made and problems encountered.

-Alex

The #1 mistake in community building is doing it by yourself.

Join the list: http://coworkingweekly.com

Listen to the podcast: http://listen.coworkingweekly.com