Elliot -

Both of those scenarios – while they sound troubling in lots of ways – don’t
strike me as the actual reason for the closure of a space. Symptoms, but not
causes, ya know?

-Alex

The #1 mistake in community building is doing it by yourself.

Join the list: http://coworkingweekly.com

Listen to the podcast: http://listen.coworkingweekly.com