Hi Fernando,

I get your point and it makes sense.

I'd like a simple icon with two people at a desk more than a mug, which to
me doesn't convey coworking, but I'm no graphic designer.

I'm still not clear on the value of a standardized "coworking" icon,
though. The "wifi hotspot" or "no smoking" icons are useful for cafes and
restaurants because it's an optional feature that might influence my choice
to enter. It's hard for me to picture someone walking by a business that
isn't obviously a coworking space, seeing the icon and saying, "Hey that
place has coworking; I'm going in." :)

Best,
Will