Dear Ramon, Gretchen, Tony and CoworkLisboa,

Thanks for the very interesting ideas, reactions and comments shared on
this topic. Inspiring stuff, really giving me some "Food for Thought" these
last couple of days !

I am especially liking this "speaking to the people" approach and the
concept of "finding each other" : coworking does make us stumble upon
people that we would probably never meet elsewhere.

I'm hoping others will still contribute with more ideas !

BR,
Mauro