I'll be stationed at the Colorado Headquarters house the week of March
16-21 and I'll be giving away my brain for free all week to coworking space
catalysts and owners. If you want to meet with me, make a 30 minute appt
here https://headquarters.youcanbook.me/.

I always forget that you don't all know me anymore! I founded Cohere in
Fort Collins, CO 5 years ago. We have 2 office locations and 1 shared
rehearsal space for bands on the way in April. I'd love to meet you, answer
all the questions and eat all the things at all the food trucks.

Angel