Guys, we've got some exciting news :)

We'll be going to GCUC this year and we decided to rent out a gorgeous
house right in the center of SF to stay together during the GCUC and a
little more. We actually did that spontaneously during the Coworking Europe
in Lisbon and it was just an incredible experience. You can watch the video
here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSaxEhzmX_E
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSaxEhzmX_E>

We'll be able to accommodate "only" 30 people there. Activities will be
organized (two welcome dinners prior to the conference), food will be
included, and we might have a great surprise for transportation to the
conference :) . Here is the link to the registration page with more details
about the camp: http://camps.copass.org/sanfrancisco2015/#map

We'll only be able to give away 10 early birds tickets at 459$ for 6 days
which is a pretty awesome price for SF !

Register to the waiting list quickly to be sure to benefit from it.

NB: we've got a little problem on mobile for registration so just contact
us if you're on a mobile and would like to make sure to be part of it :)

Hope to see you guys soon there and let's rock SF