Hi,

I am researching coworking as a part of my Master's dissertation. I am
going to need to find facts and you can help do that by participating in
the study. Your involvement will be simply answering a short questionary
that I will send you next month, in May.

The more people participate in the study the more accurate the results will
be will be; please spread the word and let your coworker friends know of
this effort. One of my hypothesis is that people are more productive in a
coworking environment. Let's prove it :)

Let me know if you have questions. Thanks!

http://nerian.es/coworking-study