I've been wondering the same thing for a while. My space has been open for
a year, we've had strong growth and our members always tell us they love
working there, but nearly everyone seems totally uninterested in
socializing or networking. We try doing happy hours, game nights, film
screenings and speakers but everyone really just wants to come in and get
their work done.