Thanks Guys, was a great project.

Steve, the survey results were awesome for us too. Coworking is growing
fast in capital cities. However we have a big country, and I believe that
number will be huge when the movement start in smaller cities.

Darlan, you can sign up in our newsletter for received all studies that we
are making. Just click in the link below:
http://coworkingbrasil.us10.list-manage.com/subscribe/post?u=7622f403d00ae651a038df2df&id=3d6fbd7da8

Fernando Aguirre