USA Today's Road Warrior Voices
<http://www.usatoday.com/travel/roadwarriors/> is part of the USA Today
travel section and targeted at business travelers. Their article The
Ultimate Guide to Taking A Coworking Vacation in Tel Aviv
<http://roadwarriorvoices.com/2015/05/22/everything-you-need-to-know-about-taking-a-coworking-vacation-in-tel-aviv/>starts

with the following note from the editor:

*EDITOR’S NOTE: At Road Warrior Voices, we believe that taking coworking
vacations or working remotely is the best way to see the world while
continuing to build your career. That’s why we want to be a leading source
of practical information and advice for digital nomads and Road Warriors
who would like turn their business trips into coworking vacations. We’ll be
sharing tips on everything from how to convince your boss to let you work
remotely
<http://roadwarriorvoices.com/2015/05/03/where-to-work-remotely-on-a-coworking-vacation-6-steps-to-help-you-decide/>to

how to decide where to spend your coworking vacation
<http://roadwarriorvoices.com/2015/05/03/where-to-work-remotely-on-a-coworking-vacation-6-steps-to-help-you-decide/>.

This is the first in a series of guides in some of our favorite cities to
work remotely. Check out our coworking section
<http://roadwarriorvoices.com/?s=coworking> for more advice, and as always
please share your comments below. *

I've read a number of USA Today articles related to coworking over the past
few months, but somehow failed to grasp the extent of their coverage until
I read this. Take a look at their coworking section
<http://roadwarriorvoices.com/?s=coworking>to see it.

A mainstream media outlet like USA Today deciding to do continued coverage
of a topic is a clear signal they think it's moving to or already
mainstream. Coworking, in the view of USA Today, has made it.