I'm very appreciative of this conversation thread, I've been interested in
this in a long time and curious to hear from other people here, thank you.

The main statistics I look at and work on:
1) culture http://culturesync.net/toolbox/culturemeter-survey/
2) alignment with/success of our values throughout the day and week (the
values are pretty well described on our homepage at
http://collectiveagency.co and we're in the process of updating them)
3) how much active outreach is happening and being asked for, for us to
reach more people

Those provide the base for:
1) referrals and reviews online and in-person
2) revenue and expenses by category, per day, per week, per month and per
year. I think monthly is most important for me to measure.
3) number of members (which comes from people being members for years, new
people signing up, people returning after awhile not here, and people
quitting or pausing)
4) growth in success of the above

Alex Linsker, Collective Agency, Portland Oregon, http://collectiveagency.co