Hi Julie,

My name is Elizabeth and I am the Director of Marketing at a brand new
coworking and events community in Costa Mesa called CrashLabs! I am so
sorry to hear that you are closing your doors. As someone new to the
coworking industry, I would love to meet you and learn from your
experiences here in Orange County. Of course CrashLabs would also love to
provide a home for your members and future inquirers. Feel free to email or
call me directly and we can discuss a strategy.

Best,
Elizabeth

Elizabeth Pezza
CrashLabs