Check out the Desk Bee program at the HiVE in Vancouver:
http://www.hivevancouver.com/programs/desk-bee/

It's a way to get people involved that can't afford to rent space but who
would benefit from being there and a way to get help with space
maintenance. :)
They've been running it for years at the HiVE and while there is turnover,
it's a good program.

- Aaron

Aaron Cruikshank
Principal, CRUIKSHANK