Hello Tony,
we have just closed the Open House Week of the new coworking space created
in Sophia Antipolis, near Nice, in France.
I will send you a link for our pictures this week end please credit us as
@un_jour_ici  https://twitter.com/un_jour_ici
our web site is in French http://unjourici.fr/
Besides I will be coming this November to NYC as I am selected for the 1st
Digital lab of the New Media Center in NY with the French Embassy and
official French biz dev. gov agency. Please have a look at the press
release :
PRESS RELEASE #1 :
http://frenchculture.org/about/press-room/ten-emerging-start-ups-selected-new-french-american-digital-lab-exchange-program

Hope to see you soon,