Most lock solutions are $. I would recommend limiting access to just one door
per floor, and make the others either exit-only, or entry during biz hours only.

JEROME CHANG

CENTRAL: Mid-Wilshire
5405 Wilshire Blvd (2 blocks west of La Brea) | ph: (323) 330-9505

EAST: Downtown
529 S. Broadway, Suite 4000 (@Pershing Square) | ph: (213) 550-2235

NORTH: Pasadena (Opening 2016 Q1!)
600 E. Colorado Blvd. (@Los Robles)