youcanbook.me has an option for services that could work. Set the service
length to zero for each equipment entry and click the option to allow
booking multiple services.

*Glen Ferguson*
Phone: 301-732-5165
Email: g...@coworkfrederick.com
Website: http://coworkfrederick.com
Address: 122 E Patrick St, Frederick, MD 21701