Hi all -

We're hiring a Campus Associate
<https://jobs.lever.co/1776/025bae11-9ad6-43a9-8a30-74feb2c1f7fc?lever-source=coworkinggooglegroup>

here in San Francisco, which is essentially an assistant manager role with
an opportunity for direct growth to Campus Manager in the next six months.
I'd much appreciate your help in circulating this job post amongst this
awesome community of coworking leaders!

Hattery <http://www.hattery.com> (a boutique shared workspace since 2011)
was recently acquired by 1776 <http://www.1776.vc> (a Washington DC-based
seed fund, incubator, and coworking community). 1776 specifically supports
startups in highly government regulated industries, such as energy,
education, healthcare, transportation, civic tech, food/agriculture, cyber
security, and fintech. As the first new addition to our SF team, the Campus
Associate will play an important role in shaping and executing all the
exciting plans to come as we rebrand and relaunch under the 1776 name. That
will include some campus redesign work, membership restructuring, and
extending 1776 programs, curriculum, and resources out here to the west
coast.

I will directly supervise this person so please feel free to send me any
questions. Apply directly here: 1776 SF Campus Associate
<https://jobs.lever.co/1776/025bae11-9ad6-43a9-8a30-74feb2c1f7fc?lever-source=coworkinggooglegroup>

Thanks kindly,
Lisa Anne