There is a brand new office that opened up very recently in close proximity
of our coworking space. We have already lost one member to the space. I
want to go check it out but I'm debating whether to go as a prospective
member, or as honest-to-goodness me who is checking out our competition.

My gut says to go as myself and be honest about why I am there - this is
what I would prefer. What can I go there with to be prepared? Partnership?
Offers? I'm sure many of you have gone through this.. what did you do to
make the meeting a positive experience for everyone?