Hi all,

As a quick introduction, my name is Liz Barno and I am the Community
Manager of Greentown Labs <http://www.greentownlabs.com>. We are a
cleantechnology focused incubator/coworking space based outside of Boston
in Somerville, MA.

One tool I have been looking for, and struggling to find, is a database/CRM
- type platform to collect, store and analyze all of the data we collect on
our members. I have briefly looked into IncuTrack <http://incutrack.com/>
and MemberClicks
<http://www.memberclicks.com/?gclid=CP_osPKjqsoCFcETHwod8u8DZg>.

What we currently have is a basic CRM for company and contact information,
survey data collected quarterly from members in many excel files, and notes
from meetings and interactions. When it comes to finding a specific piece
of information, for example: "How many jobs were at Greentown Labs in
2014?", it involves combining and sorting many data sets and a lot of time.

What is everyone else using for member data? Any leads are appreciated!

Thanks,
Liz

--
*Elizabeth Barno*