Hi Eric,

Sorry this is unlikely to be the answer you want to receive: it depends.

Your safest bet would be to find your community members before you lease
the space and ask them how often they expect to use it. They'll only be
marginally better at predicting their own behaviour than any of us are at
trying to guess it. But if you involve them in the decision they'll be more
forgiving if it feels too busy or too quiet.

Hope this helps,

Jon