We own Indo Nashville <http://www.indonashville.com>.  Our space is
coworking, event space, songwritng rooms, and private office suites.
Private offices are leased at 100% occupancy.  We are currently adding
reserved desks as we have had requests for them.  Event space rentals is
picking up and we have hosted everything from a same sex wedding, to a drag
show, to multiple sweet 16 parties, to weekend-long iBook Authors
conference.  We have some extra income from conference room rentals, but
that has not been significant at this point.  Our current marketing push is
to ramp up coworking memberships.

We don't have any additional "services" offered for which we charge. We
also opted for a fairly small menu of offerings to keep things simple in
our first year.

Best-

Kate