Hey guys... here is an english version of our 
website: http://www.collabzone.com.br/index-en.html




Cheers!
Lucas G.


Em terça-feira, 29 de dezembro de 2015 12:54:02 UTC-2, Lucas Generoso 
escreveu:
>
> Hi everyone!
>
> My name is Lucas, I'm a 30yrs old entrerpreneur from São Paulo/Brazil.
>
> January I'm opening a new coworking space called Collab Zone. It's almost 
> ready and I can't wait to have great minds doing business around here!
> When comming to São Paulo, talk to me and meet the place. At least we can 
> have a nice talk and a cup of coffee =)
>
>
> Facebook link to *Collab Zone Page*: https://www.facebook.com/CollabZone
> *Website* (temporary portuguese-br page only): 
> http://www.collabzone.com.br/
>
>
>
> Hope to meet you soon
> Lucas 
>
> User in most social websites/apps: *@luhx2*
>
>
>

-- 
Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to