Hey folks, I’m working on developing a unified brand for the coworking
movement and raising a few bucks to make it happen.

Who’d be game for helping out? Here's the plan:


   - Develop high-quality logos & iconography
   - Provide the graphics for free online
   - Incorporate the new brand into the new forthcoming design for
   coworking.com, as well a
   s the wiki and blog
   - Create Coworking Visa decals to put up in our spaces
   - Make stickers and shirts!

If we can raise $750 by Tuesday, I'll be able to take care of the designs
and make run of stickers and shirts to bring to GCUC USA. For bigger
contributors, I can mail you some.

If we raise more, I'll order more materials to distribute and perhaps even
hire some professional help.

If you're game to chip in, send me some dollars here:

http://paypal.me/opencoworking

I'll update with progress!

Tony

PS - Why is this important? Because most people don't realize this
coworking thing has a unified movement behind it with a set of values and
an amazing community of people who are here to support them (this group!).
And more people need to know about all of that. Plus, everybody likes
stickers and shirts... why not some quality coworking schwag?

PPS - I'm going to handle version 1, but down the line would love to work
with a branding agency that can donate some pro bono time. If you or
someone you know can help, I'd love to get in touch!

(Preliminary designs, mocked up)

*---*
*Projects: New Work Cities <http://nwc.co/consulting> • Open Coworking
<http://opencoworking.org/> • Cotivation <http://cotivation.co/>*
*eBook:    No More Sink Full of Mugs <http://nwc.co/mugs>*
*Connect:  Personal site <http://tonybacigalupo.com/> • Twitter
<http://twitter.com/tonybgoode> • Facebook
<http://facebook.com/tonybacigalupo>*
*New: Preorder the Ultimate Coworking Toolkit
<http://nwc.co/consulting/toolkit>*​

-- 
Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to