Hi Dawn,

I am taking the liberty of sending you info on what KISI and what it can
do!  Here is a video as quick overview
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEQbeYdZYJ8>, Demo Video 1
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45CaUCRX1BE&list=PL2xbtqWGByxYUFEqFbGEA0Fier-I4cQNm&index=1>,
Demo Video 2
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zunDlpsE5b4&index=2&list=PL2xbtqWGByxYUFEqFbGEA0Fier-I4cQNm>,
case study
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6AC4VMOVhFmN0wybXkwbGIyb00/view?usp=sharing>
and
our catalog
<https://getkisi.com/s/KISI-Brochure-_-The-first-access-system-you-will-love.pdf>
as reference. Let me know what you think.

Cheers,
Karen

On Thu, Mar 3, 2016 at 7:28 AM, Dawn Baird <bairdd...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Joel, I'd be interested to find out more. Can you email me some info?
> Thanks
> Dawn
>
> On Thursday, 21 October 2010 22:27:44 UTC+1, Joel @ Veel Hoeden wrote:
>>
>> We went with a Schlagelink lock system that allows me to link it with our
>> wireless internet and monitor entry to the building and see who is using
>> the space.  We also have a light module connected to it as well which
>> allows us to turn on a sentry light after hours.  I plan to also purchase a
>> thermostat to link into the system to monitor our usage there and make sure
>> we’re energy efficient.  The best feature is being able to link in with my
>> phone and control all of it when I can’t be there, even to the point of
>> unlocking the front door for a plumber while I am 100 miles away at a
>> conference!
>>

>> Thanks & God Bless,
>>

>> Joel Bennett
>>
>> Chief Dreamchaser
>>
>> Veel Hoeden, LLC
>>
>> 641-780-7858
>>
>> veelh...@gmail.com
>>
>> http://veelhoeden.posterous.com/
>>
>> http://www.twitter.com/veelhoeden

Karen Taborda
Sales Manager

KISI Inc.
20 Jay Street
Brooklyn, NY 11201
ka...@getkisi.com | www.getkisi.com I 646-663-4886 KISI Overview Video
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEQbeYdZYJ8>

Check out my recent *blogpost
<http://blog.getkisi.com/5-signs-change-access-control-system/> *on how to
check if your office needs a new security system*. *