Awesomeeeeee def come by and visit us next time you're in Philly. Maybe we
can grab a crew of members and go to the game together - we're headed to
the hope opener in a couple of weeks with a big group!

:)

-Alex

*The #1 mistake in community building is doing it by yourself.*
Join the list: http://coworkingweekly.com
Listen to the podcast: http://dangerouslyawesome.com/podcast
*Where will you be on April 21st <http://peopleatworksummit.com>?*