That. All of it. That is exactly why I started BEAHIVE 7 years ago (next
week!).

I address a bit of that when I applied to the Mentor Capital Network (fka
William James Foundation) Sustainable Business Plan Competition, which
“supports entrepreneurs who are designing companies for the long-term:
building in social and environmental values to create truly sustainable
business models.”

http://beahivebzzz.com/blog/2013/11/making-world-significantly-better-place-to-live/

Thanks for all you do, Tony, to push that message forward.

scott.

  - --    -
*SCOTT TILLITT*
PR yogi + social entrepreneur + community catalyst + meditator
//  sc...@beahivebzzz.com  /  917.449.6356
//  Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/scott.tillitt>  /  Twitter
<http://www.twitter.com/bluehwyflaneur>  /  LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/tillitt/>

BEAHIVE <http://www.beahivebzzz.com/>  //  collaborative spaces for work +
community

*ANTIDOTE COLLECTIVE* <http://antidotecollective.org/>  //  socially
conscious communications + projects for a better world

SOCIAL VENTURE INSTITUTE / HUDSON VALLEY <http://www.svihudsonvalley.com/>
//  retreat for world-changing social entrepreneurs

RE>THINK LOCAL <http://rethinklocal.org/>  //  co-creating a better Hudson
Valley

  - --    -  t h i n k / f e e l  -    -- -
"...an idea or product that deserves the label 'creative' arises from the
synergy of many sources and not only from the mind of a single person." —
Mihaly Csikszentmihaly