Hi all,

We have used Roomzilla at Greentown Labs for the past 3 years. They are a
startup born out of another incubator space in Cambridge, MA (the CIC)!

Functionality is great, we have never had an issue. It books conference
rooms, phone booths, etc. online and at the room; and provides information
on amenities in each. As a product, I have no complaints. The only downside
I have experienced is the cost. It is $20/room/month...we can become pretty
steep fast. Currently we have 6 Roomzilla enables conference rooms which
puts us back $120/month just for booking.

Happy to answer any more specific questions or let anyone take a look at
our setup!

Liz