Hi everyone,
This is a great thread and I am wondering if there have been any more
stories (since 2012!) in this topic of local government folks working in
coworking spaces to share?
I have a very innovative City Council manager who is looking to work from
our space, as their new goal in the city is to reduce the ratio of # of
desks:employees from 7:10 down to 4:10. She has small children at home (dad
is the caregiver) and so she can't work from home. Plus she's awesome and
we'd love to have her in our space :). As usual, she is getting a bit of
pushback, so she was hoping I might have some examples she could share to
bolster her case. If you happen to be in the UK and have examples, that
will be super, but all examples and stories are much appreciated!
Thanks in advance!
-Sabrina
THINQTANQ <http://thinqtanq.spaces.nexudus.com/en>
Plymouth, UK