I ended up building my own sit/stand desk. The ability to switch easily
from sitting to standing makes me SO much more likely to change up my
position through the day. I can't overstate it.
Here's a link to the build: http://imgur.com/a/FWcxT

It's a fairly simple build.. constructing the desk just took a day.
Finishing it on the other hand.. that took several days.. but maybe that's
just because I didn't know what I was doing. If you wanted to build 6 of
these, it wouldn't take you much longer than building one.