Hello fellow coworking leaders,

I am putting together a coworking impact survey to send to our members in
hopes of collecting some good information to share with the city and other
places to show the positive impacts our coworking space has had on growing
businesses and community.

Has anyone done one of these and do you have any advice on what questions
to ask and  how to ask the questions?

I'd like to definitely have some financial info (anonymous of course), and
I'd also like to know about job creation. There is a bigger picture that
goes outside of our physical space, like how the restaurants in our area
have been effected by having so many regulars eating lunch and even coming
back to the area for evenings out. I'm not sure how to ask questions about
this, it wouldn't be as black and white as collecting economic data but I'd
like to try. Any advice is welcome.

Thank you. I'd be happy to share some of the questions I come up with when
I'm done if anyone is interested.