We are over a main street in front of a little river and just have  three
parking available.  We inform the coworkers about parking lots near by and
several options to came.
Fortunatly we are two blocks from metro station and bus, so it is very easy
arrive usign public transportation, we offer free bike parking too, but 80%
of coworkers lives around the area so they prefer walking to enjoy nature.
At the time at events, we are very specific about where people must parking
to avoid a bad experience to the visitors.

Paulina
www.casa98.co
Casa 98 Coworking Space
@casa98CW