Hi Matt,

I'm interested in being in a group of people who have or are starting
multiple locations; feel free to reach out directly for one-on-one or group
conversations anytime. I'm at +1 (503) 517-6900 in the U.S. (Monday to
Friday 9am to 5pm PST), or a...@collectiveagency.co and can do the internet
phone/video chat things like Skype too, where I'm 'alexlinsker'.

Alex
--
Alex Linsker | Business Owner
Collective Agency <http://collectiveagency.co>