What i’ve done (similar scenario) is to politely ask the people who are video
editing to do it after peak hours, or over lunch. They’ve all been super nice
and understanding, and complaints more or less stopped.

The other thing you can do (I believe) is bandwidth limit specific users in the
Unifi, so most people won’t notice. But in general, you need to solve this
people problem with people, not tech.

- James