Hi Alex, Thanks so much for sharing this! I love seeing explicit guidelines
for interactions/decisions. It inspired me to think about how Collective
Agency is similar and different, and vision. We have Community Guidelines
(9 rules and a preface) which I look to whenever a 'decision' comes up (in
quotes because it usually isn't a decision once I look at the guidelines,
and I love that). http://collectiveagency.co/community-guidelines/ It's our
Bill of Rights and Responsibilities for everybody there including staff
(and interactions with staff).

I love how you have "We always" "...help people tell the stories of the
experiences they have in Philadelphia." -- that's come up recently for us.

I'm curious about "We never" "...accept a "no" at face value." What does
that mean to you? About a year ago we started always accepting a no at face
value and also accepting an unenthusiastic yeah as a no, and a maybe is
open to the person saying what they want, but if they don't become 'hell
yes' or 'enthusiastic yes' or 'fuck yes' then it is a no. So if someone
really wants X and we don't provide it, it's either on them to figure out
what will get them to a fuck yes, or it's a no. Since then I think there's
more joy and presence here, and certainly more people and $$$.