Our network is Meraki and we use their security
appliance https://meraki.cisco.com/products/appliances/mx100 which includes
a firewall

Main positive point is that it's very easy to configure and operate, even
for a non tech like me

Main negative point is that it's very very expensive (lots of ongoing
subscription fees, otherwise your system gets shut down), and it's a strong
part of an overall weak web access system- the meraki access points are
terrible and their support is awful, in 2 years we've never had any
response back from them that wasn't completely useless.  We've had so many
problems with Meraki, but for the purposes of this reply, none of them have
had anything to do with their firewall.

If I was doing it again, I'd stick with the Meraki firewall and go with one
of the cheaper competitors- Unifi or Ubiquity for access points and switches