We have about 85 companies and most have mail. We have virtual offices that
are solely mail/business address, private offices that come with mail and
desks that have a mail 'add-on' option (which is essentially a discounted
virtual office.) We have 'plus services' that can be added, such as
forwarding, scanned, notifications and preparing outgoing.

Honestly, mail is a huge part of the business but it is poorly designed
here. The 'mailboxes' and 'large package cabinet' is upstairs and no mail
deliverer will put it up there. So daily I cart things upstairs to file.
And at one point members were allowed to accept personal mail so I have
been transitioning this part to 'company name' only accepted because
accepting and lugging up all your amazon shopping is ridiculous.

A larger portion than I would like is previous members who have ignored or
refused to change their 'business address' after they leave, what I am
curious about is how other spaces deal with this?

Ehmandah and Melissa, if you'd like to speak further about mail you can
reach via email so we can discuss more! Hope this helps a bit.