Hi,

We've recently set up a coworking marketplace (rubberdesk.com) and wanted
to introduce it to the group and share some feedback from the first few
months:

First the background:

   - Started in Australia
   - We've a few thousand desks available
   - We are free to list
   - Our Public Liability Insurance covers Guests and Hosts (I have to add
   that conditions apply)

What we've seen:

   1. There's a real shortage of B and C grade commercial premises in the
   Australian Cities
   2. Small businesses are increasing their usage of serviced offices
   3. Businesses with spare desk space are joining the coworking movement
   and renting desks
   4. The average desk in Australia is ~AUD600 / month

We're really keen on adding more members to the platform and keen to hear
from anyone with space to rent!

Thanks
Jim