Hello everyone,

I am taking an entrepreneur course at University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee.

I am in the create a product analysis and would love some feedback on my
business concept. Then there is a small survey and you'll just tell me if
my business concept interested you or not.

Here's what I have so far:

            LINK is a co-working space and an entrepreneurial community in
Southeast Wisconsin.

Our mission is to create a sustainable space for business professionals to
work, build and create.

We take pride in the characteristics and background in all of our
prospective members. We hope

to create a space with everyone in mind. From the savvy tech, to the
peaceful and quiet

entrepreneur, to the energetic and social CEO; we hope to meet all your
needs as a co-working

service. We believe it’s time that co-working spaces in Milwaukee’s
Metropolitan area is taken

to a new level. Not only do we want to give you the space to create, we
want to create with you.

We want to give you an experience.

How likely would you be to buy the product or service described?

-Definitely would buy

-Probably would buy

-Might or might not buy

-Probably would not buy