Hi all- I'm looking to open a coworking space outside of the US (although
I'm originally from Atlanta GA) and have a host of questions. I would so
appreciate y'alls thoughts on any or all of these questions.

   1. Revenue sources: private office, conference room, designated seats,
   hot seats, and events.
   2. How do we forecast revenue for these various sources? What kind of
   blend can we project?
   3. Do you offer daily, weekly memberships in addition to monthly?
   4. What is the recommended ratio of designated seats to hot seats?
   5. What is the recommended square footage per occupant?
   6. What occupancy to seat ratio can we assume for the hot seats?
   7. Are there resources or data that can help us understand the potential
   market even with other players out there?
   8. What kind of premium are occupants willing to pay for WeWork? At what
   discount can we offer our location?
   9. How do we determine our membership price point?
   10. Should we offer private offices in addition to designated/hot seats?
   11. Are there other sources of revenue we can tap into when conference
   room isn't being utilized?
   12. Is there a recommended ratio for cost per square foot to recommended
   membership pricing?
   13. What ancillary services or offerings are necessary to run a
   successful workspace?