Thank you Miroslavov for share your insights!

I also appreciate  the concept of "Innovation Habitat".

Innovation habitats are differentiated spaces, conducive to innovation
occur, they are information sharing and knowledge locus, forming
networking, and allow you to minimize the risks and maximize the results
associated with business.

Here we are doing a great efort to be seen as this kind of habitat.

Best,
Tomé
AgTech Coworking