Lauren, we were able to find some used, originally manufactured by DIRTT.
They were about $2K/office used, but I think that's close to 10 - 20% of
what they'd be new. You might check your favorite, well-supported used
supplier. These were a bear to put up, but they look gorgeous finished. (If
you were closer, there's about 85 linear feet left, with 2 glass barn
doors, 9' tall.)